From day one, our goal has been to improve food education in Ireland and our school workshop Ár mBía has quickly become the most unique and effective food workshop available for schools today. We have delivered this interactive workshop to countless schools in over a dozen counties and we're proud to say, we are seeing great results as we give students the real food education they deserve.
Ár mBía is an extensive 2 hour long food workshop for both primary and secondary schools teaching schoolchildren all about:
- Ireland's food history & food culture,
- Our island's seaweeds and how they can be used,
- Sustainable artisan food producers,
- How we can reduce out food waste at home,
- Fresh, sustainably harvested shellfish,
- In-season foraged fruits and organic vegetables,
- The hidden truth behind the global food system and much more.
We've collaborated with some of Ireland's top food producers for this workshop and each student has the opportunity to taste some truly delicious, sustainable Irish food. You can check out some of our suppliers for Ár mBía by clicking here.
To book the Ár mBía workshop or for more information, get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com
Arranged to suit your school's schedule and lasts for approx 2 hours.
Available to all schools nationwide.
The workshop can be conducted in all room sizes from small classrooms to large assembly halls.
Email us for more information.